Investing in Texas real estate can be a profitable venture BUT you better know you better know what the market thinks the property is worth. Whether you are wholesaling or retailing at the top of the market, you need to understand how to value real estate is a core real estate investing fundamental skill set. In this course, we will discuss and show you that there are five (5) items we look at to determine the market value of any real estate property.
What you will learn:
- Five factor that determine values
- Using Appraisal District information
- Viewing Aerial maps
- Where to find accurate comparable sales
- Comping properties with few comps
- Valuating properties in large subdivisions
- Comps based on size and age
- Calculate worksheet
Whether you are buying a deal from a wholesaler or buying on the courthouse steps once you learn how to comp the right way (the “roddy-way”), you’ll be off to the races!